To our patients and their families,
In effort to minimize COVID-19 exposure, we are updating our practice protocol as of Monday, March 16, 2020.
If your child has an appointment, only one parent/guardian should accompany the child to the visit and no siblings or others should come into the office.
- We will continue to see wellness and limited sick visits, as long as everyone in the family has been without respiratory symptoms and fever free for the past 24 hours.
- We are still unable to test for COVID-19 in our office.
- We will continue to triage and manage our patients over the phone. Please keep in mind that most patients who are ill don’t need to be evaluated in person and many can be treated at home.
- If you are unsure whether you need to be seen, please call our office and one of our clinical staff will help you.
- No afternoon and evening hours
Despite rapidly evolving information around the pandemic, our goal remains constant: to keep our patients and staff healthy.
Please be safe and know we are here for you along this challenging path. For other questions, you can refer to the links on our webpage to the CDC, DPH and WHO.
The Physicians and Staff at Wilmington Pediatrics