Wilmington Pediatrics will be having a drive thru flu clinic for our patients on Saturday, October 30, 2021 from 9:30 AM – 12PM in our parking lot. If you would like to attend our flu clinic drive thru, please call 978-988-6203 to pre-register. Please provide the following information when leaving a message.
- Full Name
- Primary Care Physician
DRIVE-THRU FLU CLINIC PATIENT INSTRUCTIONS
• Please postpone your Flu vaccine if you:
- Have had a fever in the last 24 hours
- Have COVID-19, are awaiting results from a COVID-19 test, or have reason to believe that you may have the virus
- Have had a known exposure to someone with COVID-19 within the last 14 days
- Have been directed to quarantine or isolate
• All patients (ages two and older) and other passengers must wear a face covering.
• All patients under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
• Please dress appropriately for easy access to the administration site. We recommend a short-sleeve shirt or onesie for small children.
• Children should remain secured in their car seats or seatbelts and only occupy the end seats.
• Remove coats/long sleeves prior to entering the drive-thru line.
• If your child has a severe allergy to eggs, discuss flu vaccine options prior with your allergist